Thursday, August 19, 2010
{ 5:04:00 PM }
Yesterday meet Zuraidi. It was a last minute plan cause he was having fever. I accompany him at Bukit Batok Polyclinic. He was HOT ! What I mean is his body temperature. Pity you dear. After everything is done, took the cab to send him home. Break fast at his house. Was shy cause, well it's with Zuraidi's family ! But the food was nice ! Mee Hong Kong ! Make a move at 8pm and dearest send me to the MRT Station. Wanted to buy him a calculator watch from Casio, since he wants it so much. But unfortunately the shop closed down when we wanted to buy it. So I gave him the money to buy it today ! Oh YAH ! I deleted my tagboard. I was irritated by all the advertisement and unknown people taggin and talking crap. It looks messy. So sorry people. You can ask me at formspring ! Well, see you soon then ! ☺
♥ you Dearest !