While waiting for my lovely ZuZu to call, I make myself busy. Switch on this dusty old computer as brother bring his lappy. So took the chance to edit pictures. Update myself with editing. Sadly my parents are going for a week. Due to some boating problems to Pulau Bawean. Wah ! Seriously it's like hard to let them go. I've never been left out without my parents for a week. It's like a big step y'know ? Well I think we siblings feel the same way too. But I have to be strong and be independant, that's what ZuZu told me. And it will be damn bored cause daddy is bringing Nikowen. Now I got no one to play with when I'm totally bored. I got to go. It makes me sad to write or even read this back. Why must I be emotional now ?! Hate this shit ! ZuZu called ! Toodles !Labels: Independant.